Monday 17 April 2017

Final Show: Typography of Moodboard

We have a homework, which is creating a moodboard in groups of 2-3 people. In my group, we are divided to do different jobs and mine is searching up a font for the moodboard.

My group member: Jessica, Jason and me.

As my group is going to make something with the theme of cosmic and galaxy. So I have to find some fonts in different sizes and uses which are suitable and match with the theme. One of my groupmate, Jason, wanted to have something similar to the fonts of "Star War" (picture below), but he wants something more special.


Therefore, I searched it up on Google with "Galaxy fonts" and I have found some of them are quite nice. For the title, the following fonts are quite suitable:






For some contents or subtitles, the fonts below might be a good choice. They remind me of some old games, they used a similar font. They look so cool and traditional.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Show: In-class Activity (Watercolour)

I told Tom about the idea I have been explaining in last post, he encouraged me to present it to the whole team. They like my idea, and we ...